What are Invisalign braces?
The convenience and ease of use of the Invisalign system have made it the choice of over half a million people. In fact, Invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Invisalign offers the patient a series of clear, removable aligners which are changed every 2-3 weeks
- There is no tightening to be done, no changing of wires and no elastic bands to get in the way
- All of the adjustments are made with one new aligner every few weeks
- Since the aligners are clear they are hardly visible in the mouth at all and will fit perfectly against your teeth
- As each aligner is individually moulded to specifically fit each patient, Invisalign clear aligners an be much more comfortable than conventional braces.